A robust system designed thinking of its installation on shopfronts, KSF combines durability and a modern design that maximizes the glazed area with excellent value for money. This door is not only an excellent option for exteriors, it is also a good choice for interior spaces.
- Range of shop front & door sections available
- Compatible with double and single doors
- Choice of top rails, bottom rails and a mid-rails available
- Screw port fixing for shop front sections
- Cleated or tie rodded door sash construction
- Multiple glass thickness` available from 6 to 28,8 mm double glazing
- Modern aesthetic with maximised glass sections
- High security internal beading
- Anti-finger trap bulb and half bulb stile options
- DDA compliant low threshold for easy access
- Manual and automatic door options
- Fully rebated gasketed cill or flat backed cill
|Max. sash size||1150×2400 mm|
|Thermal insulation Uw**||See note|
** Please note: U-Values are dependant on size and glass U-Values.
KSF Shopfront offers fabricators complete flexibility of construction on sites when robustness is a key factor.
For ease of fabrication, KSF Shopfront has been designed with square cut and screw ported framing sections.
To comply with current guidelines, this door system has an anti-finger trap “bulb” and half “bulb” stile option, without the need for a mid-rail when fitting panic gearing.
KSF Shopfront has been tested according to the BS6375-1 2015 standard for Air, Water and Wind resistance to ensure all its benefits and guarantee its safety.
This is a versatile system where multiple door operations are available. You can choose from double action single and double doors using a COHC. Dedicated auto gearing header bar and robust sliding door profiles complete the range, offering full design flexibility.
The KSF range is completed with threshold options; DDA compliant low threshold with an option to incorporate drainage, a fully rebated gasketed cill or a flat backed cill for use with the auto door profiles or to butt up to internal finishes.
Register in our digital space Exlabesa 360 to have TechDocs at your disposal: a complete documentary library with all the technical information about Exlabesa Architecture’s aluminium systems.
Access Exlabesa 360 and enjoy exclusive content and functionalities:
- Catalogues, tests, reports, sections, DAP, BIM objects…
- Up to date information
- Notifications of updates and news